These energy saving Philips LED PAR spot bulbs have a robust design and a range of colour temperatures and light beams. These new-generation PAR lamps are ideal for general lighting and spot lighting. They are especially suitable for public areas such as lobbies, corridors, stairwells, where the light is always on.
Compatible with existing fixtures with an E27 holder and designed for retrofit replacement of a range of halogen wattages, MASTER LED spot PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 deliver huge energy savings and minimise maintenance cost without any reduction in brightness. The IP44-rated outdoor version of the PAR 38 lamp is one of the few energy-saving alternatives to incandescent PAR38 outdoor lamps available today.
• Long lifetime
• 80% energy saving
• No IR- and UV radiation
• Minimum maintenance costs
• Outdoor version is IP44 rated
• Free of mercury and hazardous materials
• An efficient LED replacement to halogen or incandescent PAR lamps
• Very good colour rendering
• PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 for indoor use in open/ventilated luminaires (min. 10mm air gap)
• PAR38 OD for outdoor use with IP44 rated luminaires
• Especially suitable for public areas like lobbies, corridors and stairwells
• Hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes
• Lobbies, corridors, stairwells