These energy saving Philips LED bulbs deliver a dimmable glow effect for a welcoming, warm atmosphere and its unique design radiates warm light in all directions, making it a true LED alternative to incandescent lamps. CorePro LED bulb delivers a dimmable, soft, warm light.
CorePro LED bulbs are ideal for general lighting applications. They are particularly suited to public areas such as lobbies, corridors, stairwells, where the light is always on.
Compatible with existing fixtures with an E27 or B22 holder and designed for retrofit replacement of a range of incandescent wattages, CorePro LED bulbs deliver huge energy savings and minimise maintenance cost without any compromise on light quality. It can be used together with most leading edge dimmers, enabling further efficiencies that will help hospitality owners recoup their investment within one year.
• Long lifetime
• 80%-90% energy saving
• Good light distribution
• No IR- and UV radiation, low heat radiation
• High quality robust aluminium housing
• Minimum maintenance costs
• Short pay-back period
• Free of mercury and hazardous materials
• Easy (retrofit) replacement of incandescent bulbs
• Warm white light of 2700K, truly incandescent-like
• Very good colour rendering
• Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C ambient temperature
• For indoor applications in open/ventilated luminaires (min. 10mm air gap)
• Suitable for general lighting/ambiance creation in e.g. hotels, restaurants, shops and offices
• Energy class A
• Hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes
• Lobbies, corridors, stairwells
• For indoor applications in open luminaires